- Charism Home Care Services is part of the family of Charism Eldercare Services. Charism Eldercare Services is a geriatric consulting, senior navigator and advocacy business with licensed nurse on the team.
- Caregiving staff are trained using adult education models to enhance their learning through their life experience. Interactive, personal training is carried out by real trainers rather than video tapes.
- Service plans are comprehensive and include family input for tailored approaches to the senior’s needs.
- Charism Home Care Services staff are employees and as family you are not saddled with employment issues, taxes and poorly trained individuals.
- Quality Improvement is an integral part of the success of Charism Home Care Services. By constantly seeking feedback and integrating positive and negative feedback into the organization, Charism continues to grow with its clients.
Customer Service is strived for in every interaction whether with internal or external customers. No organization is perfect, but every effort is made to listen to the customer and to walk in their shoes.
Registered Nurse Owned and Operated
There are many options when a family is trying to select a private duty agency for the needs of their loved one. Not many of these agencies are owned and operated by a registered nurse with more than 40 years of experience in the healthcare and nursing fields. The owner is not a figure head, but an active participant to the day to day management, training and oversight of all level of staff in the organization.